Friday 22 October 2010

Visiting professional : Mr. Bingo

"Some say he's the 'Master of pens'.
Some call him the 'Shoreditch Beat Busketeer'.
Some say he fucks about for a living."

Mr Bingo has come in today, who is an illustrator, Who does alot of work for editorial.

The image above is something ive seen a few times in books and on the internet. But I think his visual style has alot of appeal and I also think in some ways its quite similar to the way I draw so the tutorial I'm having with him later on in the say should be really helpful and interesting to see how he deals with illustration issues.






As far as I can tell what Bingo does is vector artworks, but I spose I'll find out later today when I talk to him anyway. I'll put more stuff up about him after I have had my tutorial with him.

2 comments:

  1. I found out that he habd draws his work, scans it in and then visually colours it :)

    ReplyDelete