Saturday 23 October 2010

Caspar Williamson / Glow pigment overprint.


Caspar Williamson is an illustrator/designer/printer. The work above is actually by Franz Vesolt, but as far as I can tell was printed by Caspar Williamson. Its a great idea, simply dat and night. in daytime you see the first image, and at night you see the glow in the dark overprint. Im really glad I found this because it shows how good getting some glow in the dark ink could be. Ive sent the check off for the stuff today, so I should have it half way through next week.

The line work here also works really well with the glow overprint, its simple and suits being illuminated because of its content. This is something I am hoping pulls off well with my use for the glow in the dark. The idea is that I'm going to print my squid icon I developed at the start of the project over the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment