Friday 8 October 2010

The release of marine census 2010

As Fred so rightly pointed out on wednesday;

I was missing a trick on my fish publication! The release of the 2010 marine census has now happened with catalogues over 5000 new species of fish and is being heralded the age of discovery. I think I need to now be thinkning about the way my publication fits in with this one. At the moment Im thinking I want to promote the marine census book, the cover is here:



I'm going to do my best to get hold of a copy of this. I think it might well be in waterstones or something like that, but if not Ill have to order it online. Either way it will be a great thing to get my hands on to help inform what I'm doing. I also want to mention that I dont think I'm producing any stuff as part of a range now, other than posters and stickers just to do justice to my illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment