Tuesday 5 October 2010

An article from todays metro - tuesday 5th October







Found that article this morning on the bus into town. this topic seems to be on the lips of the media at the moment, and as the article says; There has been a global investment of £410 million into deep sea studies.

The article also has some facts and figures in it which will most likely come in handy for the content of my publication. A selection of this information would probably help shape a testimonial at the beginning of the publication.

Plus its given me a new idea for an illustration - the hydrothermal vent snail.


Im going to have a dig for some better imagery, but theres a taster. This makes my tally of fish to include 23 and counting, it would be nice to get this number up to about 30, but that all depends on how much time I want to allow myself to do these illustrations. Which, isnt actually that long ( about a week so I can get on with researching content and start the type layouts in consideration for print ).

No comments:

Post a Comment