Sunday 18 October 2009

Visual Referance: Eckhart Tolle

I thought it was about time to put something up on this blog that is actually visual, so I want to show some design that has a direct referance to meditation.

Eckhart Tolle is a Spiritual teacher and non fiction Author that promotes "Awakening" (the same idea of meditation - alert prescence yet stress free mindset and also the hushing of the mind).





The natural, light and airy visuals look really calming and relaxed but still have a nice visual edge to the overall website. This aspect is one that I think would be really relevant in my own design, but I think the idea of "subtlety" in my design also needs to be there. (For reasons I will go into in my next entry, which will be a design proposal.)

ta

No comments:

Post a Comment